As the end of summer draws ever closer, we are helping you to make it last that little bit longer with our latest pop up event at 10 Devonshire Place in Harrogate on Wednesday 21 September.
Following two successful events earlier this year, this will be the third time that we have hosted a French evening with a delicious five course tasting menu paired with generous flights of wine from Le Bon Vin.
The event in July was described by the Harrogate Advertiser as “…a sequel more akin to the Box Office smash hit of The Godfather II rather than the damp squib of Grease 2”, “a fabulous French experience”, “…delicious and appetising” and that “this would not be a night for tight trousers.”
For our third visit, we are serving a deliciously, fresh menu which is sure to transport you back to your summer holiday.
• Homemade woodcock pâté in puff pastry
• Whitby crab and avocado on a blini
• Homemade Tamara and cucumber on a toast
• White asparagus flan with crawfish, samphire and beurre blanc
• Monkfish joint with pepper and fennel in crispy pastry and langoustine juice
• Duck Bourguignon with roasted duck breast, mushroom and potato rösti
• Roasted honeyed goat cheese with salad, gingerbread and walnut dressing
3 desserts on a plate
• Pineapple and marjoram tart
• Chocolate fondant with pistachio centre
• Melon, strawberry and mint mousse
To book tickets visit http://www.10devonshireplace.com/products/an-evening-in-france-21st-september.