Missing your favourite restaurants? Staying in is the new going out!
Why not bring the restaurant to your home, with our ready-to-eat main courses, prepared by our very own French Chef at Home, Yves Quemerais, with locally sourced produce from Minskip Farm Shop?
Each week, we offer two different main courses, prepared in individual sous-vide bags, perfect for reheating or freezing – to be collected in Staveley.
For collection on Friday 7 August, Saturday 8 August and Sunday 9 August:
● Cassoulet: confit duck leg, homemade sausage, confit belly pork, haricot beans, carrots, onions, celery ~ £9 per person
● Trout filet ‘à la provençale’ (tomatoes, garlic, parsley, onions) ~ £9 per person
● Summer rolls, (humus, coriander, avocado, asparagus, confit lemon) Also suitable for vegan ~ £9 per person
Trout filet and summer rolls served with roasted courgette and buttered sweet potato mash
Add a Breton shortbread with lemon verbena white chocolate ganache for £3
For collection on Friday 14 August, Saturday 15 August and Sunday 16 August:
● Lamb tagine, prunes, olives, confit lemon and honey ~ £9 per person
● Pork tenderloin, mushroom creamy sauce with Armagnac ~ £9 per person
● Vegetarian moussaka: aubergine, onion, chickpea, tomato, chive and gratiné Emmental Béchamel. Also suitable for vegan ~ £9 per person
Each served with giant couscous and carrots with herb butter
Add a chocolate fondant with a Biscoff centre for £3
We wanted to let you know that we will be away on holiday during the last week on August. We will offer our takeaway service on Friday 21st only but not on Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd August. We will offer no service at all the following weekend (28th, 29th and 30th August). But we will be back from holiday full of energy and new ideas!
How it works?
No minimum order. Order by Wednesday 6pm.
Address of collection: Robin Garth, Main Street, Staveley HG5 9LD. We also offer free delivery in Staveley.
Day & time of collection: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from 2pm to 7pm.
Bank transfer is our preferred way of payment but we will also accept cash on collection (correct amount, please, to minimise contact).
To place an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details, name, day and approximate time of collection. We will confirm receipt of your order and forward our bank details.
Please make payment with your booking name as a reference.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions and/or suggestions. We look forward to hearing from you!