Missing your favourite restaurants? Staying in is the new going out!
Why not bring the restaurant to your home, with our ready-to-eat main courses, prepared by our very own French Chef at Home, Yves Quemerais, with locally sourced produce from Minskip Farm Shop?
Each week, we offer two different main courses, prepared in individual sous-vide bags, perfect for reheating or freezing – to be collected in Staveley.
For collection on Friday 18th, Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th September
● Pork cheek casserole, two mustards sauce ~ £9 per person
● Sea bream filets, shellfish sauce ~ £9 per person
● Buckwheat crêpes stuffed with Comté béchamel, confit leek and white wine sauce (vegan version also available) ~ £9 per person
Each served with Puy green lentils with chive butter and roasted pepper with smoked paprika
Add a Victoria plum, almond and honey tarte fine for £3
For collection on Friday 25th, Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th September
● Boned free range chicken thigh stuffed with chorizo, watercress sauce ~ £9 per person
● Beef Bourguignon ~ £9 per person
● Homemade tagliatelle, truffle cream (vegan version also available) ~ £9 per person
Each served with roasted crunched potatoes with fresh herbs and carrots with lemon thyme butter
Add an apple tarte Tatin for £3
For collection on Friday 2nd, Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th October
● Fresh queen scallops, mushrooms, onions, carrots, Champagne creamy sauce ~ £12 per person
● Duck and Armagnac sausages, pink peppercorn sauce ~ £9 per person
● Vegetarian nems with confit lemon, coriander and Satay sauce (also suitable for vegan) ~ £9 per person
Each served with macaroni with black garlic butter and courgette purée
Add dark chocolate and coffee tart for £3
How it works?
No minimum order. Order by Wednesday 6pm.
Address of collection: Robin Garth, Main Street, Staveley HG5 9LD. We also offer free delivery in Staveley.
Day & time of collection: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from 2pm to 7pm.
Bank transfer is our preferred way of payment but we will also accept cash on collection (correct amount, please, to minimise contact).
To place an order, please email email@example.com with your order details, name, day and approximate time of collection. We will confirm receipt of your order and forward our bank details.
Please make payment with your booking name as a reference.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions and/or suggestions. We look forward to hearing from you!