If you wish to subscribe to our NEWSLETTER and receive our weekly takeaway menus and other information about our special events, please click here.
Missing your favourite restaurants? Staying in is the new going out!
Why not bring the restaurant to your home, with our ready-to-eat main courses, prepared by our very own French Chef at Home, Yves Quemerais, with locally sourced produce from Minskip Farm Shop?
Each week, we offer two different main courses, prepared in individual sous-vide bags, perfect for reheating or freezing – to be collected in Staveley.
For collection on Friday 30th, Saturday 31st October, and Sunday 1st November
● Roasted guinea fowl with grapes and Madeira sauce ~ £9 per person
● King prawn casserole with butter, garlic, onion and parsley ~ £9 per person
● Jerusalem artichoke creamy soup, apple crisps (vegan version also available) ~ £9 per person
Each served with roasted butternut with rosemary & potatoes with truffle butter
Add a chocolate and chestnut super fondant for £3
For collection on Friday 6th, Saturday 7th, and Sunday 8th November
● Partridge sausage, cranberry sauce ~ £9 per person
● Poulet Coco: chicken breast with coconut cream and lime ~ £9 per person
● Vegetarian tartiflette: potatoes, Reblochon cheese, white wine, onion, parsley (vegan version also available) ~ £9 per person
Each served with parsnip with herb butter & cauliflower with lemon oil
Add a Normand flan with apple and Calavdos for £3
How it works?
No minimum order. Order by Wednesday 6pm.
Address of collection: Robin Garth, Main Street, Staveley HG5 9LD. We also offer free delivery in Staveley.
Day & time of collection: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from 2pm to 7pm.
Bank transfer is our preferred way of payment but we will also accept cash on collection (correct amount, please, to minimise contact).
To place an order, please email email@example.com with your order details, name, day and approximate time of collection. We will confirm receipt of your order and forward our bank details.
Please make payment with your booking name as a reference.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions and/or suggestions. We look forward to hearing from you!