Missing your favourite restaurants? Staying in is the new going out!
Why not bring the restaurant to your home, with our ready-to-eat main courses, prepared by our very own French Chef at Home, Yves Quemerais, with locally sourced produce from Minskip Farm Shop?
Each week, we offer two different main courses, prepared in individual sous-vide bags, perfect for reheating or freezing – to be collected in Staveley.
For collection on Friday 29 May, Saturday 30 May, Sunday 31 May:
● Confit belly pork, Cognac and peppercorn sauce ~ £9 per person
● Fresh scallops and prawns casserole ‘à la bretonne’, mushrooms, leeks, shallot and white wine sauce ~ £12 per person
● Vegetarian moussaka: aubergine, onion, large couscous, tomato, chive and gratiné Emmental Béchamel ~ £9 per person
Each served with Edamame beans with smoked butter and homemade spätzle (Alsatian pasta)
Add a framboisier for £3 (sponge cake, vanilla and Rum mousseline, marzipan and raspberries)
We think that a bottle of Pinotage 2016, Neil Joubert from South Africa will be the perfect match to these 3 different meals. It can be purchased at Minskip Farm Shop for £9,75.
For collection on Friday 5 June, Saturday 6 June and Sunday 7 June:
● 2 homemade sausages: free range chicken with wild garlic and pork with cranberries, Madeira sauce ~ £9 per person
● Pike quenelles (dumplings), Nantua sauce (tomato & crayfish sauce) ~ £9 per person
● Tarte fine from Nice: olive, onion, tomato, mustard, basil ~ £9 per person
Each served with roasted pepper with olive oil and pilau rice
Add a peach cake: shortbread with peach bavarois
We recommend a Taringi wine, Pinot noir from New-Zealand priced £11,15 or/and a Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc blanc priced £9,25. Both wines can be purchased at Minskip Farm Shop
How it works?
No minimum order. Order by Wednesday 6pm.
Address of collection: Robin Garth, Main Street, Staveley HG5 9LD. We also offer free delivery in Staveley.
Day & time of collection: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from 2pm to 7pm.
Bank transfer is our preferred way of payment but we will also accept cash on collection (correct amount, please, to minimise contact).
To place an order, please email email@example.com with your order details, name, day and approximate time of collection. We will confirm receipt of your order and forward our bank details.
Please make payment with your booking name as a reference.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions and/or suggestions. We look forward to hearing from you!