If you wish to subscribe to our NEWSLETTER and receive our weekly takeaway menus and other information about our special events, please click here.
Missing your favourite restaurants? Staying in is the new going out!
Why not bring the restaurant to your home, with our ready-to-eat main courses, prepared by our very own French Chef at Home, Yves Quemerais, with locally sourced produce from Minskip Farm Shop?
Each week, we offer two different main courses, prepared in individual sous-vide bags, perfect for reheating or freezing – to be collected in Staveley.
For collection on Friday 4th, Saturday 5th, and Sunday 6th December
● **NEW STARTER** Soup of the week: Dubarry Soup (cauliflower, leek, chervil, vegetable broth, crème fraiche, croutons) (vegan option also available) ~ £5 per person
————— Main Courses —————
● Slow cooked belly pork, crackling, shallot and Sherry sauce ~ £9 per person
● Cod loin, lemony mousseline sauce ~ £9 per person
● Pissaladière: thin tart with olive, red onion, grilled pepper (vegan option also available) ~ £9 per person
Each main course served with carrot purée with olive oil & confit butter beans with rosemary
Add an almond cake with caramelised apple and Calvados for £3 (also available with no almond)
For collection on Friday 11th, Saturday 12th, and Sunday 13th December
● **NEW STARTER** Soup of the week: Watercress creamy soup with garlic croutons (vegan option also available) ~ £5 per person
————— Main Courses —————
● Beef Bourguignon ~ £9 per person
● Seabream filets, shellfish sauce ~ £9 per person
● Truffle and Parmesan cheese risotto (vegan option also available) ~ £9 per person
Each main course served with mash potato with herbs & sweetcorn with smoked butter
Add a Louis XV cake for £3 ( hazelnut sponge, dark chocolate mousse and caramelised hazelnut)
How it works?
No minimum order. Order by Wednesday evening.
Address of collection: Robin Garth, Main Street, Staveley HG5 9LD. We also offer free delivery in Staveley.
Day & time of collection: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from 2pm to 7pm.
Bank transfer is our preferred way of payment but we will also accept cash on collection.
To place an order, please email email@example.com with your order details, name, day and approximate time of collection. We will confirm receipt of your order and forward our bank details.
Please make payment with your booking name as a reference.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions and/or suggestions. We look forward to hearing from you!