Following April’s popular French dining experience from The French Chef at Home, food loving Francophiles can enjoy a French summer menu at Yves latest pop up dining event being held at the award-winning 10 Devonshire Place on Wednesday 27 July.
Yves will once again cook a magnificent French tasting menu, matched by a generous flight of wine pairings courtesy of Patrice from Le Bon Vin.
• Gamba, cucumber and radish on a skewer
• Crêpe with smoked cured ham and fig
• Roquefort and walnut club sandwich
• Cold velouté of Mediterranean vegetables with aniseed and garlic croutons
• Fresh and smoked salmon rillettes with tarragon and herb waffle
• Red mullet filet with sorrel sauce, chickpea polenta and courgettes
• Lamb and confit lemon in crispy feuille de brick pastry with pommes Anna and honeyed turnip
3 desserts on a plate
• Verbena pannacotta with rhubarb coulis
• Milk chocolate and ginger ganache
• Red berries with Grand Marnier gratin
Tickets are £35 and are certain to prove popular. Book online at http://www.10devonshireplace.com/collections/events